ThetaHealing® Manifesting & Abundance Seminar
Ellen Cohen, ThetaHealing® Certificate of Science
You Create Your Reality
Would you like to learn the latest ThetaHealing® techniques to manifest and increase abundance?
What you will Learn:
– In Vianna’s words – – How to use the ThetaHealing® Manifesting & Abundance Manual “as a universal tool of self discovery to utilize your potential.”
“In ThetaHealing®, the concept of manifesting is the Belief that it is possible to create something into the physical using the power of the Creator of All That Is.”
– Your blocks to manifesting and abundance.
- - i.e., regret, resentments, coveting, anger, lack of direction, and more.
– ThetaHealing® Exercise – To Remove your blocks.
– Manifesting in the Theta brain wave to help promote success.
– Vianna’s Abundance List – areas in which to program yourself, in order to be able to receive.
- - i.e., set intentions, great ideas, know your material, and more.
– ThetaHealing® Exercise – Remembering your future.
– House Rules
- - i.e., Clearing your home, object assignments.
– ThetaHealing® Exercise – Downloads
– You will be given a questionnaire regarding Abundance Beliefs.
– The questionnaire covers Vianna’s list of 100 beliefs to isolate and clear your blocks. You will learn on what levels (core, history, etc.) the blocks are held.
– Vianna’s tips on what you can do daily to help create abundance.
– ThetaHealing® Exercise – Divine timing.
– And more.
Included with Seminar – Practitioner’s Manual, Practitioner’s Certificate, and Vianna’s Meditation C.D.
Pre-requisites: Basic ThetaHealing® Seminar (Basic DNA2) and Advanced ThetaHealing® Seminar (Advanced DNA2).
Seminar Dates and Locations:
New York City, New York, and Garden City, Long Island, NY, and Montana, as well as other cities and States.
See Calendar of Events for ThetaHealing® Manifesting & Abundance Seminar dates and locations.
Payment methods accepted through PayPal™ include: credit card, debit card, and cash.
Call Ellen at 212-330-7616 for information and to pre-register.
In Montana, call 406-630-4282.